Thursday, May 03, 2007

yes, we're still working in the studio.....

Part of what I decided we need to do before our next show was to rework some of the pieces that I just wasn't happy with.

This is the first specimen.

Toucan III had some damage done to his feet when he got sqwished into a box for transport.....


we are no longer "sqwishing" since we have a big enough vehicle to haul everything we need to, and I have reworked his feet...

He's as good (or better!) as new



I'll be adding a page to my web site for him shortly.




One of the other things I have started to do is organize my fur stash.

This piece comes under the catagory of "what WAS I thinking?" .... I can't even remember when I bought this piece, and I have NO IDEA what I ever thought I would use it for, so I'm hoping someone else can make use of it.

It is a piece of fur from Edinburgh Imports, their number S816D, color 2800. It is a full yard piece that I originally paid $100 for. If you are interested in making me an offer for this, please email me at esmerldas AT comcast DOT net or leave me a comment here and we'll see what we can do



I finished another afghan square for Close Knit Hugs. I usually work on these when we're in the car, but we haven't traveled much (not at $3.09 a gallon -- yesterday's price) since we returned from our show. We're saving up our gas money for the show we'll do on May 20 in Albuquerque.


I have been working on a necklace, several other animals and the quilt, just nothing is done enough to talk about just yet.

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: