Saturday, May 05, 2007

Taking a little break.....

well, not really, just a little reward for hard work. We had to go out for a few important things like dog food yesterday, so I didn't actually finish anything, but I did make progress on getting some animnals stuffed.

During the last few weeks I have been going through my fur stash and found a piece that I can't figure out why I ever bought it.

This morning I listed it on Ebay, so if you think you might want to play with this very nice piece of fur, you can use this link to check it out and/or place a bid.







I have also placed Playto the Platypus on Ebay this morning.

You can get more details about him with this link



My reward for working right along this week was a trip to Michaels to browse the book stands. I picked up new magazines which serve as inspiration.

One of the new ones is the latest issue of Belle Armoire. Right now I am in the proces of putting together a packet to mail off to them. I'm hoping they will be interested in printing pictures of some of my newer jewelry. The gauntlet of this challenge was thrown down by a fellow bear maker, and I've decided to take her up on it. So, today I'll be mailing off the envelope and keeping my fingers crossed.




I think is is finally the right count for the quilt....one can never tell, since a pattern for me is just something to depart from! Anyway, it is coming along.

time to get busy...

No comments: