Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The puppies are done!



This one is the new one I created thinking she might like it better than the all silver one I did first.



And this is the black one she wanted for her friend.

I sent pictures of these on email to the gal this morning. I'm hoping to be shipping these little cuties tomorrow.




Meantime, I spent 4 hours this morning sitting in the waiting room of our local Big O tire store while they replaced the struts on the van and realigned it.

This was supposed to take about 2 1/2 hours, but the area to work in when replacing struts on this vehicle is so tight, it took a bit longer.

Needless to say, I was nearly in panic mode because I was fearing the worst, but everything is now fixed and the price did not go up....miracle of miracles!!

So I finished this afghan square while I was there.....

and this hot pad (pictures of front and back)

I am also about 1/3 of the way through another afghan square.

So my whole day is sort of upside down, but I'm going to try to get some designing work done on a new open mouth face for the bear we named Marmee....we'll see.....

1 comment:

Dorothy Stuhr said...

Hi Bev! Love the puppies, you are so artistic and full of energy, I wish I had half as much.
I have potholders just like those, thats all I've used since I got married a million years ago!
Dorothy