Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Play day and pain day.....

I took Sunday off and played with some new things. To see my experiments with Art Cards, use this link where I "show and tell" those projects.

Yesterday morning when I woke up the muscles over my right shoulder blade were just screaming, so I spent most of yesterday using alternating hot and cold packs and trying not to use those muscles....I think I may have slept in an odd position or something.



I did finish one more afghan block, so I now have 9 finished -- need 4 more to have another full box to ship off.











This is the front and the back of another hot pad complete. Really nice color combo here.....these are so much fun to do and sort of "brainless"....once I get that first chain foundation done I can work on these while I watch TV without getting them messed up.







I have completed the center applique block for the wedding quilt....now I just need to get the fabric for the back and I can start quilting.

The lady that had ordered the jester stick called and ordered a second one! So I will be rearranging the work order and starting on that piece as soon as I finish stitching the toucan that is in process now.

time to get moving!

No comments: