Thursday, July 26, 2007

to market, to market.....

Yesterday was our monthly Costco run, which means most of the day is shot for getting anything done in the studio. Our closest Costco is in the Denver area, so we're usually gone for most of the day .... we'll be really happy when the Costco that is under construction in our area gets finished (if we are actually still here to see it!)



I did get another piece of jewelry all set up to start working on. This will be a necklace made up again of a random assortment of cabbed stones and I'm using all greys and silver beads as the "bezel" work around these. The challenge here will be figuring out the "inside curve/outside curve" porportions when I put it together.

I'm hoping to get the bracelet that I had been working on finished today.














One thing I do get done in the car is knitting afghan squares. So, two more are complete and waiting for the next 10 for another box mailing.

Today there are more errands to do, royal icing to make for class (and wedding cake flowers), and other assorted chores....

No comments: