Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Black and white and RED ......



Ta Da!

As I mentioned yesterday, the black and white beads for this item are FINALLY all complete.

Having reached the "I'm bored beyond belief" on the round ones, I decided to try doing vertical stripes on these last two and actually discovered I could make that work -- YIPEE!!

The large red bead is the bar for the toggle clasp, and the two little red ones are the first of 6 spacer beads (yup, have 4 more of those puppies to do -- hopefully today)

Then it will be on to the stringing up

Along with doing the week's laundry and those beads, I also got the "quilt sandwich" pinned together -- ended up having to do it twice because I had the batting turned the wrong way the first time (ok, DUH!!), but now I'm ready to start in with the quilting.

I also started in trying to do the trim pieces on the angel panel I'm working on right now. I'm not real happy with the way that is going, and I may be making a trip to the frog pound after doing some thinking about the way this is all going.

We'll see.

No comments: