Wednesday, June 25, 2008

progress on more projects......



You get another shot at guessing what these might be ....

The count is slowly growing -- 5 parts done, 4 to go




Finished the first block of the baby quilt last night

it hasn't been pressed yet because I still can see a faint blue around the edge of one of the feet, so it needs another "squirt" with the mister

I'll be moving on to the next block today

The second panel of the archangels piece has only 3 more pieces to be added! This one looks pretty good too. Pictures by the weekend!!


this project is complete and ready for next month's meeting of the quilt group

this block is called Friday the Thirteenth

I have no idea why, but since that was my first day of attending, it seemed appropriate -- I still need to make up a little card to go with it, but I'm done in plenty of time!


Last summer I tried and tried to get someone to mow down the huge weeds in the field behind our house to no avail.

Yesterday they were out there mowing it all down.

Now that the construction is going to get started its to their convenience to do this, so its worth while --- it just wasn't worth while to them to be good neighbors last summer

C'est la vie

Today its off to do our monthly trip to Costco --- time to get moving!

No comments: