Tuesday, June 03, 2008

some work done -- and welcome to meteorological summer



After my trip to the craft store the other day, I worked up these four beads for the black and white piece

These are smaller wood beads that I had previously covered, and are done with slightly smaller beads (size 11s instead of 10s) that have a matte finish

So now its on to the next smaller wood beads and size 15 seed beads -- these will take a bit longer











On Sunday the "weather girl" on the local station informed us that the "meteorological summer" begins on June 1.

WHAT?

Ok, I'm thinking what she really means is it's the beginning of hurricane season -- who knows.

We have, however, reached the part of the year when scenes like this are a daily part of our weather --

These clouds produced some BASEBALL sized hail -- just not in our area, thank goodness


time to go do some cleaning and preparation for my sister's arrival tomorrow -- at least put sheets on the bed!!

No comments: