Sunday, June 15, 2008

Its finished!!



Hurrah!!

Finally finished it up

While I never did figure out a way to make it "metal free", it is now strung together (just in time to go to the show we're doing next weekend)

It measures 22 inches long, and because the center "ring" is held by sliding loops, it lays quite nicely around the neck.

And so now its on to some other ideas -- I've got a couple of glass cabs that look like eyes that I'm trying to figure out what to do with -- theatre masks keep coming to mind





we added a new plant to the garden yesterday -- actual this is 2 pumpkin plants

We planted it on the other side of the steps that go up the terrace in the garden, so it will have enough space to "sprawl" -- we use pumpkin in both sweet and savory cooking, so if it does well, I'll be happy to have as many pumpkins as we can get from it.

work on other projects continues -- last night I finished the first skein of yarn in the current mystery Christmas project, so its moving right along. The background piecing of all four of the corner blocks for the baby quilt have been done (I'm working on piecing the center block, then its on to the applique). The quilting on the log cabin and the applique on the angel panels are also continuing.

on the whole, I've been pretty productive the last few days

let's see what I can get done today

No comments: