Friday, June 20, 2008

by any other name....and a complete project!



Yes, I finally finished it

just not quite in the way I had planned

There was this little "problem"



as I was starting to "zip" the tube up, the thread broke

I was definately NOT going to try again with the 15s since those require me to use that fine thread

So I just went back to the size 11s and finished it up yesterday afternoon

It looks pretty good tho', don't you think?




the single rose bush on our property is blooming

these are about the best looking roses we've had the whole time we've been here

(with minimal aphids this year too!)

anyway, I thought I'd take a picture and share



and then there is this

the trailer and the uuber-large dumpster arrived sometime yesterday afternoon

we had been told there would be some building on the empty field behind us, and I guess its really going to happen

stay tuned for updates (film at 11? -- no film from me, but lots of pictures, I promise!)

So today we go down to Canon City to set up our booth for this weekend's show -- I must admit that I'm happy that we get to do it this way because setting up the tent is about my least favorite thing to do, especially when I have to do it and put out all of my inventory in less than 2 hours. Doing the tent set up early makes the inventory process the next day a lot easier!

gotta get movin'

No comments: