Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The tale of the blind dragon.....



Remember this?

Quite a while back I pronounced it complete

but in the joy having of finally completed all of the waves and making the whole thing "square up" there was a small piece that didn't get added





This is the test -- what is different about these two dragons?

Stumped yet?

Ok, I completely forgot to applique the eye on him!

I did it this morning

There --- much better

(being able to see where you're flying is much prefered)



Another block of the recycled afghan complete!

I still don't like doing the CroKay around the edges (mostly because its so "fiddily" and I'm so SSSLLLLOOOOOWWWWW at it)

on to the next one!

Quilting has begun on the log cabin quilt -- I got 7 pieces stitched all around yesterday afternoon (I'm just stitching in the ditch) -- looking good

And another quilt project has been added to my que -- on Monday we got a note that our oldest granddaughter will be having a baby in November ----- I'm working on a design for a baby quilt ------

time to get moving!!

No comments: