Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ready to be strung up!



Here, in all their glory, are the completed black and white and red beads

Next time you see them they will be all strung up into a necklace --- the mechanics of which are still a little "fuzzy", but I'm forging ahead!! I do have at least a general idea of what I want to do.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on a design for a baby quilt. So I'm working with sheep -- just one big one in the center, 4 smaller ones for the corners (12 x 15 inch blocks there) and it shouldn't take a real long time to piece/applique together.

I want to get this one done pronto so it can be on its merry little way and I can start on another one that the DH is working on the drawings for.....

yup, there's always at least a dozen irons in the fire!!

No comments: