Sunday, September 21, 2008

1 cute bear, 3 blind birds


"AAAAWWWWWW!"

Isn't he cute?

He wasn't bad before, but with the new nose and some trimming around the eyes and ears, I think he's a much cuter bear.




And then there are these (so who let Lil' Orphan Annie's cartoonist in here?!)

each and every one having been filled with polyfil and beebees

and the whites of their eyes painted on -- a task which was no easy feat since the jar of white paint I had been using has mysteriously taken wing and was no where to be found, necessitating a quick trip to the local Hobby Lobby in mid afternoon on a Saturday (something I try to avoid!)

So, we have wingless, feetless, eyeless birds -- awaiting the next step in the process -- setting the eyes

perhaps today

perhaps not

I'm going this afternoon to a bead group meeting (you remember me, I work with beads not just fur?) anyway, that should be, mmmmm, interesting

No comments: