Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm working -- honest!

just no pictures to show for it today

here then is the list of what I did yesterday:

*three loads of laundry -- all washed, dried, folded and put away

*mending -- if this doesn't happen when I think of it, it never gets done -- when I did the folding I found a t-shirt that needed the underarm seam repaired and a hole in the elbow of the DH's favorite flannel shirt -- mission accomplished, the t-shirt seam has been stitched and both sleeves of the flannel shirt now have nifty contrasting flannel elbow patches (remember the wool sweaters with leather elbow patches? like that, only flannel)

*finished stitching the body parts for the goose, wrapped the wire for the feet and gave them the first coat of paint

*put a coat of glaze on the face of the Grizzlie (pictures to follow!)

*finished the hood of the sweater I'm making as a Christmas gift, leaving only the front button band and the sewing up left to complete the project

*finally figured out the set up row on the other knitting project I'm doing for Christmas -- YEAH! (Ok, now I don't feel so stupid about it!!)

*worked on a piece of jewelry that needed a bail, some fringe and a chain -- looking good

*downloaded some pictures for ideas to design a piece for a Mardi Gras competition

Yup, I was busy

time to go and be busy some more!

No comments: