Monday, September 01, 2008

let them eat cake!

just when you thought it was safe to look ---

ANOTHER cake

this was the promised anniversary cake that I made for my daughter and her husband

and I can tell you it was quite tasty!











another bird is complete

I finished this one up last night, so today I'll be pulling out the fabrics to begin the next one

its coming right along!









meantime, work progresses on another leaf necklace, and the Christmas knitting objects are doing well too

today, of course, I'll doing laundry, but probably working on other projects too

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Yum, cake! The birds are really coming along, aren't they? They look fabulous!

Bev said...

the "left overs" of the cake went with Dorothy to her house -- we don't need it!!

yup, the more applique I do, the easier it gets