Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's Show Time!!

Yes folks, we're doing a show!!

Last Minute Change: The show has been moved from Curtis Park to Cherry Hills Marketplace, 5910 South University Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO 80121

(I was notified late this afternoon of this change!!)


Show hours are: Friday (Sept 5) from noon to 6 p.m.; Saturday (Sept 6) from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.

(Bring along a print out of this blog post and I'll give you a 10% discount on any single item over $20 you purchase)

With all the driving back and forth to the State Fair Grounds I have completed another vest for Warm Woolies

This and the sweater I finished in July will be going off to them next week.

Since I'll be making 3 trips to Denver and back this weekend, I hope to get some afghan squares finished too -- still need a few to finish up the box of those.



Today I'll be retagging all of the jewelry that we had entered in the fair and packing things for our show.

Guess its time to get to that!




No comments: