Friday, September 19, 2008

birds everywhere

another block complete!

all 69 pieces applied

this is the only big block that is entirely contained in the square

so now it's on to the next bird -- one of the 2 "free flying" ones


Meantime, I did all of the stitching on the dark dodo and have him all ready for stuffing and finishing

today I'll try to get the mini dodo all stitched so that tomorrow I can do the finishing of all 3 at once (this involves steel shot and paint, so it's best to do all three at one time)

Onward!!

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Fabulous!!! My gosh... do you ever sleep??? ;)

Bev said...

thanks Laura Lynn -- and yes, I do try to get some ZZZs every night

keeping busy is a good thing for me, and I have so many ideas for so many different things, I just keep moving along