Tuesday, September 02, 2008

more leaves fallin' and birds flyin'

Finished up another of the leaf necklaces yesterday afternoon
and began work on another one!

the next one has two of my bead leaves and a large glass piece that I had purchased several years ago, but until now had no idea how to use it so it would hang properly

I hope to have that one finished by this weekend's show too







having finished the red bird, it was time to get out the fabrics for the last corner block -- the gray parrot

its a rather boring color selection -- all deep grays and blue grays -- but I guess if there weren't a few like this one we wouldn't appreciate the bright colored ones!


I've been stitching on a bear that we hope to have ready for our Kansas City Show which is the 13th of this month -- that one is progressing nicely

today we have some errands to run, but I hope to get quite a bit done anyway

Onward!!

No comments: