Monday, April 06, 2009

Another finished piece






















It's done!

And we like the way it looks!!

The fringe didn't take as long as I feared it would -- mostly because each piece is the same length and pattern, and because this is just straight fringe, not the branched stuff I've done on some pieces.

The picture on the left was done in the scanner with the fringes all spread out on the glass. The picture on the right was done with the necklace on a jewelry display piece as if it were being worn by someone. I'm pretty pleased with both of them.

After I finished this I pulled out some pieces of beach glass that will be very simple "surround with net and make a chain" affairs --- but I need to have some of those done too.

Meantime I'm still thinking about the next "BIG" beading piece

Bet you thought I'd forgotten all about the giraffe, since there has been no commentary about him for a while

au contraire!

Each evening I try to knit a row or two, so it is

s l o w l y

moving along up the neck --- spots take time!

all in good time, my pretties, all in good time!

No comments: