Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Rocky Mountain Beach Glass

Ta Da!

This was the one and only piece of green glass that I had found, and I decided it needed those little silver jumping dolphins as the accent on the fringe!

Notice that the bezel band around the glass looks white, while the chain looks green. Both things were done with white/clear beads, but I used white thread in the bezel and green thread in the chain.

I really like the additional colors this use of colored thread inside the beads gives me. It's like multiplying the number of bead colors by the number of thread colors --- endless possibilities!

Meantime, I'm trying to figure out a way to do a whole special display area on my show table for this stuff --- something that looks like sand and water with a little wood sign -- maybe a life guard stand -- we'll see

The birdhouse and the flower cart were also worked on yesterday, but I was just too "brain dead" to remember to take any pictures! I'll try to do better today

We're planning to get out into the front yard today and get the area ready for the ornamental grasses that are on their way for one side --- hauling out the tiller and all --- should be interesting!

No comments: