Monday, March 07, 2011

another charity quilt top

after looking at these fabrics for a week I finally put it all together

paisleys, plaids, stripes and prints along with light and dark orange solids

and this one was put together by stitching up one long 3 inch wide strip then folding it in half and stitching the sides

repeat fold and stitch several times

add borders

pretty easy and it used up the little strips and pieces that had already been cut

I do still have pieces of all of these except the green plaid

maybe those will get used in some future project
I got an envelope of supplies on Saturday

these are the items I had ordered to put together a design for another competition

so now its time to get out the stabilizer and the batting and the E6000 to set this up for the bead work


I'll be working on projects between loads of laundry today

No comments: