Friday, March 25, 2011

signs of spring










this garden is sprouting new grass and flowers every day

(yesterday the DH said he saw a weed -- uh, no)


this, however, is the first sign of spring coming in my flower bed

the beginning of daffodils pushing their little heads up through the thick layer of dry leaves and pine needles

guess its time to rake those up and see what else is coming up under there

(and this would be the place where we might also see actual weeds!)








animal hand bag number 2 is finished!

its bigger and has more pockets inside and I got all of my stuff into it

its not big enough for me to haul a whole lot of extra stuff, but it will serve for everyday use


today my sister is coming to visit for a while, so who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into

time to get into the kitchen and get some stuff done!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That pocket has a Mick Jagger swagger about it.

Have a great time with your sister!