Thursday, March 24, 2011

not much to see here

just this afghan square completed for Close Knit Hugs

yesterday was whirl wind of activity

our monthly paycheck arrived and we headed off to do our Costco run

followed by a run to the grocery store

then home again (and try to fit all those groceries in my little refrigerator!)

after that a conversation with my daughter (I do love those after work chats!!), and a quick supper before heading out the door to an artist meeting

this was my first time with this group -- it is a small group, but what a kick in the pants -- WOW -- the energy in the room as we talked about the art we are working on and the challenges we are dealing with was truly amazing

I'm sorry I hadn't found them sooner -- but perhaps before now I wasn't really ready for them either

can't wait to go to next month's meeting

in the absence of new pictures of my grandson, I'll share a snap I took of my dog last night just before bedtime

she's laying on the end of the couch (just ask her, it is HER couch) with one of her favorite squeaky toys in a hug (the duck's nose resting on top of her nose)

cute

she had a tough evening keeping an eye on the DH while I was away after all


so today I need to do some cleaning then hopefully get some work done in the studio -- onward!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

There is nothing in the world like being around other creative people. Just nothing!