Wednesday, May 04, 2011

slowly progressing

I have managed to get half way across the bottom of this necklace adding the fringe

for some reason, this seems to be taking forever!

it looks really nice, however, so I think it will turn out to be worth the time I'm putting in to it


in the meantime, I've been adding other pieces to my Etsy store every day, so if you'd like to look at some of those, check out the right hand side of the blog page


yesterday I used those little water color flower pieces I had done to make up some Mother's Day cards -- playing with a different medium helps keep the brain moving

and this is the next completed piece of the monkey toy

this is his body

rolling along!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I had this instant reaction of oh wow! as the picture opened up. Nice!