Saturday, May 28, 2011

tipping the hat


the many, many flower petals on this hat are all quilted -- finally!

and the back brim of the hat is done too

rolling right along!

the quilting on the front brim of the hat is next -- unlike the back brim, where I had to do major changes before I could quilt, this on is all ready to go

I'm definitely starting to feel better about this piece actually being done by the deadline

the vest is moving right along -- after I took this picture last night I did the row that split it for the armholes


as I'm starting to sort through some of my beading supplies to start some new projects (mmmmmm, new projects -- yippee!!!) I've pulled out some strings of stone chips that I bought about 7 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I won't be using again, so I'll be adding them to the "supplies" part of my Etsy store soon

this morning I've already been to the hardware store and to Walmart to pick up stuff for projects (and a little something to mail to Mr Cute)

time to get to it!!

No comments: