Thursday, January 25, 2007

...and another...of a couple of things...



I got this piece reworked too.

Like the pink one, I think it looks better as a pin, and it is adding to the new line I will be unveiling at the Des Moines show. Hurrah!

I have one more piece to pick apart, and it will take a bit more work since I'm also going to change the shape of it and put a dual use back on it so it can be either a pin or a necklace. Picking work to commence today so I'll be ready to put it back together when the supply order arrives.




In a comment (thanks Nancy!) it was suggested that Stella's attitude could be improved if I at least knit her something that was wool.

I have a "stash" of hand spun, hand dyed yarn that I did a few (ok, 20!) years ago, and I figured I might as well use it. So these are the two I picked out to knit Stella a vest ... nothing too flashy, just warm.

Her nose, BTW, has been picked out and redone with a more sedate gray and I think she is much improved for it. Pictures to follow when I get the knitting done!



When we travel anywhere farther than 5 minutes to the local grocery, I take something with me to work on.

Yesterday's trip to Costco gave me the time to finish this blue and green square that I will be sending along to Squares4Survivors (along with 4 others) today.





There are now 38 arcs of the quilt done.

Time to go....things to do, people to annoy!

No comments: