Sunday, January 07, 2007

baby steps


One more little arc stitched.....

I did set up some more template pages on freezer paper, so sometime in the next few days, I'll be preparing some more fabric for stitching.




Progress continues on the beaded necklace. I have about 1/4 of the field beads in, and its looking pretty good. Still have had no real "inspiration" about the edging, and at this point I'm not even sure which direction will be "up" on the piece...(yes, I can hear the witch saying "all in good time, my pretty, all in good time"!)

I have about 2/3 of the other grannie square done too....these do go quicker than the knitting, but my hand is suffering for this little digression....

worked on taxes yesterday ... you can see my {whine} about that on my Random Thoughts blog


This is the original sketch I did back in May, 2004 when I was thinking about making this into a piece of jewelry.

That was before I decided that not all bead work needed to be worn, and now I'm thinking of something on a much grander scale than a little necklace.

This project has now made it to the "work in a folder" stage which is always the beginning of the actual making of these big projects.

Into the fray!!

No comments: