Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday morning stats....

Well, last week just flew by, and I can't quite believe that its Monday again.

We've been taking down Christmas decor, and it takes us about as long to take it down as it does to take it up, so we're about 1/3 of the way done. (Taking a day out for doctor's appointments did slow the progress slightly)

So, here is the status on the animal projects:

small dog -- closed, ready for face
mouse -- DH is stitching
small wolf -- machine work complete, ready for hand work
flamingo -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
open mouth bear -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
fish -- DH is working on this
black sheep -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
white sheep -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
open mouth polar bear -- closed, ready for face
horse -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
penguin -- stitched, ready for turning and finishing
toucan -- laid out
6 assorted miniature versions of animals -- laid out, read for stitching

I'm working my way along on the fringe of the primavera necklace. I had done about and inch of the fringing then picked it all out (must have at least ONE trip to the frog pond!) and started again putting the fringe closer together, and it looks better.

Today I will probably also start on one of the bracelets I have set up.


I finished the first mitten!

Doesn't it look warm? This was pretty much work out the stripe pattern as I went along, but I did make lots of notes, so hopefully the second one will be a close match.

This has to be a record for me in getting a mitten done -- hope the second one goes as fast.






Three more arcs done -- that makes 22.

Today's chores include laundry and more de-Christmasing -- time to get to work

No comments: