Sunday, January 14, 2007

work complete and work continues

I finished this one last night.


The whole piece measures 1 3/8 inches by 1 5/8 inches.

Now the challenge is to write up the instructions with pictures and drawings to submit to a magazine.

Meantime, it goes into the inventory for the next show, and I go on to work on finishing the necklace.

Progress is being made on the necklace. I got all of the edging beads stitched on last night, so now its on to the fringes -- which should be interesting.






Two more arcs complete! That makes 19.




I worked on my mittens last night too. I have the first on worked up almost to where the thumb splits off. I'm using up scrap yarn from some other projects, and working some patterns in as I go along. The real challenge will be rather I can make the second one match, but I'm not real worried about that ... the point of this whole exercise is to keep my hands warm!

...time's a wasting....

No comments: