Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Stella!



Yup, she's a much happier girl now!

Notice the "nose job" is complete (and there's even a hint of a smile!).

And Nancy was right, she's much less cranky with her new homespun wool sweater vest. A big improvement (you'd be cranky too with such a short hair cut after 6 weeks of SNOW!!)



I finished the beading on the malachite bracelet last night (I can tell I worked on it for about 2 hours straight -- my wrist is a bit sore this morning)


Today I will get the backing cut and start putting it all together.

Yesterday the new bracelet display pieces arrived, and they are wonderful. Small, light weight, yet they hold the bracelet up for better viewing and I will have a place to put a little card with the individual prices (there's really no way to tag the bracelet itself without leaving sticky stuff on the piece -- ICK!)

A new pin design popped into my head last night too, so I hope to get to that one as soon as I finish the piece I had picked apart for rework.

The first attempt on the necklace for the fringed piece was a failure....on to Plan B.




There are now 40 arcs done for the quilt. Wooo hooo!

We're off!

No comments: