Friday, June 15, 2007

felt bear and a Friday sunrise...

The dog decided that 5:15 was a good time to be awake this morning....not really my idea of a good time, but












I was rewarded with this most awesome sunrise
the humidity was way up and we had a bit of ground fog which gave the whole thing a sort of misty, hazy look....pretty!

Its scenes like this that make me wish I could paint....ah well

I spent quite a bit of time working on the beads for the new piece of jewelry. I need to do 34 of the peyote tubes and I have 13 finished....its moving along!

This is the progress on the knitting for the felt bear.

All this worked up already, and I'm only about half way through the first skein of yarn. I feel like I'm working with "magic wool" .... the kind that never gets used up! It does make me feel that there will be enough to make a nice little bear when we get the felting done tho'














Finished another hot pad last night.....its looking good for that growing stack of Christmas presents completed!



Progress being made on the quilt too.....just a few more odd shaped pieces to complete before I begin on the center appliqued block....I'll definately have the top finished before the wedding!


Time to get moving....lots of stuff to get done today!

No comments: