Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm working on stuff ... Honest I am.....

Its just that when a lot of what I'm working on are proposals for stores and applications to show my work in galleries, there isn't much demonstrable progress to show y'all. Be assured, tho' that if I actually see one of these proposals work out, there will be stuff to show for it!


This is the current status of the felt critter. I have about 2/3 of the second skein of wool knit up and its looking very nice. I did work on this a bit in the car on Sunday when we were traveling up to the show.



This is coming along nicely too.

Its always fun when making a bag that eventually the bag gets big enough to hold your balls of material that you're working into the bag....sort of like a sheep knitting herself....ok, that may be a bit vague....sorry folks






I did finish this afghan square on Sunday too.....this one looks like spimoni ice cream to me....you know, sort of pinkish with bright bits of orange, yellow and red in it...mmmmmmm, yummy!

time to get to work!

No comments: