Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its Finished!!


Persistance paid off, I finally finished the tube beads and got this piece strung together.

This is another smaller piece (measures 4 inches tall by 1 1/2 inches wide across the widest point).

I really like making the beads to go with it because then it looks a lot like a complete "concept" was in place, not just someone stringing beads.

I will be printing some 4x6 photos of this one to use for jurying.

I did a lot of knitting on the piece for the bear felt last night and I haven't yet reached the end of the first skein of yarn (WOW!), but I'm very, very close. Hopefully I'll be into the second skein tonight (or not, since I'll be in class for 2 hours)




All of the piecing on the quilt is done. Today I will work on setting up the applique block for the center. I'm turning cart wheels here folks!!

back to work now....

No comments: