Saturday, June 30, 2007

see, I TOLD you I was working.....



and I finished up this little lovely last night.

Pictures of him are going to the lady that wants him (she was at last Sunday's show), then I'll just be waiting to receive the $$ for him before he gets shipped.






and this picture (along with some close ups of each critter) will be going to the store owner that expressed an interest in having me do some items for her -- she has a large Alice in Wonderland clientele, and these little guys fit right in with that {you do remember Alice and the Queen of Hearts and the crochet match don't you????}

I have finally finished all of the tube beads for the necklace I've been working on (practically F O R E V E R), so hopefully today I'll get it strung up so I can move on to some new design of some sort -- or back to the River piece perhaps -- or ?????

We're going to the farmer's market this morning to check it out....we've been invited to participate on some Saturday's but I want to see it first -- if its just a flea market in terms of the non-food vendors, I'm better off spending my time working on other stuff.

Finished up the application to be in the Junior League's Christmas show yesterday too. Nice that they don't require a fee to be juried. Now I just get to wait and see if they think we're good enough (I hate that part). The next application is more like an artist's jury packet for a gallery in the Denver area....now that would be a sweet set up!

Time to get moving---the farmer's market awaits!

No comments: