Sunday, August 03, 2008

all in our places, without any faces

two bears all stitched, jointed and stuffed

just one little issue with them

either we've gone amish or there is still work to do

perhaps we'll start a new trend of faceless, earless bears (ok, it makes them look like blind harp seals)

just wanted to show that there is work being done!


and if you look closely, there is a ring of blue beads inside each of the openings

the beadwork on this part of the necklace is now DONE!

I've started on the right angle weave parts that will make it a complete necklace


and for those of you keeping score on the baby quilt, I'm half way around putting the binding on -- it will be finished TODAY (or I'll know the reason!!)


meantime, the main effort is toward surviving the heat -- if there was a bathroom in our basement there would be serious efforts being made to live down there! Reminds me of the last summer I spent in Utah where I was packing up a household to move --- {whimper}

ok, time to get to it

No comments: