Friday, August 08, 2008

Christmas projects and a new "what is it?"

Yesterday, over at Mason Dixon Knitting a pattern for a sunflower dishrag was posted



I have a friend in California that it is fun to make new kitchen things for because she is always so appreciative

while I was out running errands yesterday afternoon I stopped off with the idea of getting some Peaches and Cream in the appropriate colors to whip up a couple of these

They didn't have any of the colors I needed in that yarn but I was able to pick up this cotton yarn that was on sale (bigger skeins too!)

(I'm also thinking that there might be a way to make this into a pot holder/hot pad too -- I'll see how the dish rag works up first)

So, another project to the list (or two)!!



Today's "what is it?"

any guesses?

No comments: