Friday, August 15, 2008

another "finished" item really finished -- I think

Are you confused by this?

I know, you think you've seen this bear before with a big "IT'S DONE" flag waving over it.

well, not so much

In the effort to not just have things "finished" but also have them be "complete" this bear came back out of the bag and I added the flowers

Aren't they nice?

these are made out of the felt I hand made a while back for another project

(on another felting note, the red piece I did the other day is now being used to rework another of these "lab animals" -- hopefully soon I'll have pictures of it!)



The bees are busy!

I went out yesterday to take a look at the many blooms on the pumpkin plant and snapped this shot of one of the bees being friendly with this blossom

Go Bees!! We want pumpkin!!


We went to turn in the last of the entries for the State Fair yesterday. As I was walking out of the building I think I saw one of the items I had taken in last week with a ribbon on it --- I'm jazzed!! Can't wait to go down to visit after it opens and take pictures of all my stuff actually on display.

Time to get to work -- peaches are waiting to be canned!! At least we got a nice cool day to do it on.

No comments: