Saturday, August 30, 2008

Leaf it alone

You may recall my talking about this piece of jewelry a while back

I had been putting it on my table at shows for a while, and although it drew a lot of positive comments, it had become apparent that it was just too pricey to find a buyer

After our last show in Canon City, I pulled it out of the inventory with the idea of taking it apart and doing something different with the leaves in it


This is the first necklace to be made from one of the leaves that was on that piece

I have already started on a second one using a brown and a yellow leaf

This is a pretty nice piece, and the second one is looking good already

the plan is to have 3 or 4 of these finished for the show we're doing next weekend -- I'll be spending a lot of time on this project this weekend!

No comments: