Friday, August 01, 2008

Another finished project, and one nearly so!









Meet Flora.

You may remember a while back that I was "re-engineering" some bears

Back in the day when I did "editions" I had made several bears like this one, and still had a few of them on hand

As I've worked on them I've tried to make each one different

This one got a dip in a vat of pink dye

Then a lot of flowers embroidered on her front and back and legs and arms and head

Like the rest of the "reincarnations" she comes with her own fabric travel sack

So now I have 3 of these for the show in Kansas City


Yesterday afternoon I finished the quilting on the lamb baby quilt. Today I will do the machine work to put on the binding, then I'll just have the hand work on the binding to get it completely done! WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!












I added two more buttons to the website this morning.

If you'd like to take a look, this is the place.

The show file will be getting some more details shortly, but for now it does list the shows I have scheduled in the near future.

The link file is pretty slim.

If you'd like to exchange links, either leave a comment here (with a way I can contact you) or drop me a note at webspinner51 AT yahoo DOT com (please put Link Request in the subject line so I can pick you out!)

We did our lawn mowing at 7:30 A.M. today -- its forecast to get to 97 degrees, and I'm heading off to the family room to work on projects in front of the portable swampie!

Keep Cool!!

No comments: