Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a day for quite projects

I'm getting to my computer a bit later this morning than I usually do 

and I'm feeling a bit like this almost cartoon like picture I snapped yesterday of the big black dog that lives at our house 

all we need here are the "X" marks over the eyes! 

I'm recovering from a visit at 8 a.m. to have a tooth taken care of --- after a week of antibiotics to knock down the infection, this morning it came out -- in pieces --- I should be feeling better soon





yesterday afternoon I finished the bag project for my mother 


each of the many zippers on the big bag has a cloth tag along with a silver kitty charm


and I finished three additional small bags with zippers for her to stash small things in too


I hope she likes these!


1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Cute puppy steals the show!