a few months ago we had a new storm door installed
and of course none of the places in the door jam that the old door attached to were in the same place for the new one
ever since we had that done I've been saying I need to repaint -- I even got a quart of paint
this week I finally started on the project -- by filling all of the holes where the old door was attached with wood putty
sometime this weekend I will do some sanding and then put on some paint
it will be good to get this all done while the weather is still warm enough that I don't mind having the front door open
I got the floor boards all stitched on this project -- so here we have the paper with the drawing of the pumpkins sitting on top of the cloth wall and floor
hopefully today or tomorrow I'll start working on those
more playing with beads!
my idea to stack the squares and connect it all together with a triangle actually worked!! next step is to work another triangle on the other side
lots of things to do -- need to get to it!