Tuesday, August 06, 2013

short update and a request of my readers

just because I like to put in at least one picture -- here is my mother's day violet sitting on the window sill in my kitchen

my daughter was worried that she would kill it -- but it's doing really well


just an update on my little journey to the doctor yesterday -- the nasal packing from Saturday night's ER visit was removed and it started bleeding again, so the doctor cauterized it

the new packing comes out today and I'm restricted for the rest of the week -- no bending over, no lifting, no stressing of any kind --- I'll be ready for the funny farm by then -- thank goodness the DH is doing well and we got the lawn/sprinkler issues handled last week

my sister was with me on Saturday evening, and little did we know it was just prologue for what she was going to deal with next -- when she got home on Sunday evening she had to call the EMTs when her husband stopped breathing

he's now in ICU, and we're praying for his recovery -- I'd appreciate your prayers too

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh honey! I'm so sorry! Praying!