Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bracelet done!



and its PINK!!

This is a first, I haven't done any beaded pieces this size that were pink, and I can tell you, it really jumps out at you!

Once again, I just used the matrix of the center stone to create sort of freeform patterning over the rest of the surface of the bracelet.

Pretty cool.

The next big beading project is a BIG paper mache egg that I'm going to cover with beads patterned with an Easter Lilly. There will be lots of charting and counting, etc., to prepare for this one. (So there may actually be some smaller stuff in between too)




And then there is this item.

DH says it looks like a sandal for someone with a big square foot.

This is an experimental knit cover for a Wet Swiffer. I knit this for my daughter who has one of these lovely "mop replacements", which means I did it basically having seen the thing once and making some drawings and taking measurements.

I'll be shipping it off to her to test then she can let me know if it is worth saving the paper where I wrote down what I did!

I think it looks pretty strange, but if it works, I won't be so worried about that part.




There are now 49 arcs done, on the downhill slide......

No comments: