Friday, February 23, 2007

uh, must have been brain dead....

when I figured the first number for the quilt pieces.

Guess this is why its good that I'm doing hand stitching and cutting as I go.

I had calculated that I would need twice as many of the little 3 1/4 inch squares as I actually need.....DUH! ONE per arc, not TWO!!

Anyway, yesterday I got all the rest of the arc pieces set up and started pressing the yellow for the squares too.




Stitched 2 more arcs....we're on the home stretch of these!!

Worked on the bracelet and the egg too, just didn't take any pictures.

The time in the photo studio today was taking pictures of the rabbits I have made to send to an on line magazine. Third time is the charm, I've got one rabbit being very uncooperative.....its hard to get a good picture of a blue rabbit against a blue background, so I had to set up twice more with green (which was sort of "eehh") and hot pink (well, there's a lot more contrast at least). I'll be editing those pictures to send off, and I'll post them here too probably tomorrow.

I "flaked" on the taxes yesterday, and the finishing on some silver pieces DH did....my back was aching and I didn't want to sit in the chair required....hope to do better today.....

into the fray!

No comments: