Wednesday, February 07, 2007

work progresses.....


Finished up the pin that I was working on.

This is another of the ones made with the tiny size 15 beads. The dangling flowers were an experiment, and I still haven't decided if I like it. This one is a bit larger too, measures 2 inches wide by 3 1/4 inches tall from top to tip of the longest dangle.



and finished up the chart for the letters on the back of the egg.

Also did all of the necessary counting and calculating to start on that project today.

And just because I may from time to time in the process of working on the egg need a break from it, I got another bracelet all set up to work on too.





Nevada City is the first big bear show we do every year, and the count down has begun!

Yesterday I started doing the stitching on a new toucan.

I realized as I was browsing through the latest teddy bear magazine, that I've been making bears for over 25 years. I've actually been making stuff from my own patterns for about 25 years. Some of the other bear makers had Silver Anniversary editions last year. I'm thinking about doing a one-of-a-kind silver bear for the occasion, and perhaps some buttons printed on shiny silver paper to celebrate.

All that is sort of in the "I'm thinking" stage.





51 arcs done!

time to get moving....things to do....people to annoy!

No comments: