Sunday, February 11, 2007

the pattern emerges......



on the back....



and on the front.

I can actually see the bottom edge of the first letter on the back, and one of the petals of the lilly on the front.

This is time consuming however.....about 2 hours to do the 7 rows I did yesterday.

The toucan project is coming along. I have both wings done and the 2 body side pieces are put together. Its coming right along!

There are just 60 DAYS left to the 24th Annual International Teddy Bear Convention in Nevada City!

I did work on a couple of other things yesterday too.


To see the discussion about this, go here




And you can see my bit about this (and a little political commentary) here




I finished 2 more arcs for the quilt last night, so now 55 are finished.

time to get with it, I need to do some ebay listings today.....

No comments: