Monday, February 19, 2007

working a little.....


Started in on this new bracelet yesterday afternoon.

So far, except for the bezels around the big stone and two of the rounds, all of the pieces I've stitched down are lapis.

I've not done a lapis bracelet before, and since aside from the little flecks of pyrite it has no matrix pattern to follow, I'm having to create my own.

This is also the first time I've used anything other than seed beads on what will be the "back side" of the bracelet (notice the groups of 3 lapis tubes at each end in the picture)

Lots of work to go on this one.



Finished all of the stitching on the LepBearCon.

Don't you love the pointy toes?

So now he's waiting for joints and all that.

I had some clear glass eyes the right size, so I have put on layers of gold glitter and green for his eyes.....those should be very different! Also found some roving that I can use to put a little beard on him too.....

More pictures to follow as this progresses.





71 arcs complete

today's to do list includes laundry and taxes and a doctor's appointment for DH....we'll see if I manage anything else...........

No comments: