Wednesday, February 14, 2007

egg progress.....




and here we are.

Yup, I'd officially say this is a "miniskirt"!

I have only 3 more rows to do to finish the bottom of the second letter on the back, and about 8 rows to finish the bottom of the leaf on the lilly side....

And this is what DH finished yesterday!

He had done the 3 leaves a while back and then couldn't figure out what he wanted to do with them next.

A couple of days ago, inspiration struck, and he created the flower shape, attached it with a whole new technique, then used the gold leafing technique to put the color in the middle of it.

This piece measures 1 5/8 inches from leaf tip to leaf tip across and 1 1/8 inches from the bail to the leaf tip up and down.

NICE!!





and this is what we woke up to this morning.

Oh joy, more snow. It is pretty I must admit. But this morning it is COLD, so we will be waiting until later in the day to venture out for a grocery run.

The toucan is progressing nicely. I got one of the three tail feather pieces stitched, turned and closed yesterday. I hope to get the other two finished today.

Only 58 DAYS to Nevada City! (my daughter tells me this is the one show we do that she wishes she could go with us to....me too!)




finished another 2 arcs last night, so now there are 61 complete. I will have to set up some more today.

Also on today's "to do"....show applications for some future shows -- some as far away as September...

......into the fray!

No comments: