Sunday, February 18, 2007

limited progress.....

well, the egg project has been been put aside for now. I received a note from the pre-Easter show that I had planned to take this to, telling me that show has been cancelled.....soooooo, the egg goes to the "freezer" for much later work since there will be no "market" to take it to this year. This was definately a bummer.

I spent some time working on the LepBearCon yesterday. I have the body, both legs and one arm stitched together. It is pretty interesting to see how the various fabrics we put in this are working together.




there are now 69 arcs of the quilt stitched. Before long I'll have to make some decisions about the football shaped pieces that go in the center of these.

Finally received the last document that I needed to do our taxes so I will be working on those this week....(can you tell I'm thrilled? -- NOT!)

time to get moving.....

No comments: