Saturday, March 24, 2007

another square, another bear, another football.....



I finished this square yesterday for the knitting charity (Close Knit Hugs)....the picture is WAY off on the color register (comes from my just tossing it in the scanner instead of turning on the lights in the photo studio), but this is actually made of 2 yarns, one is a sort of pea green with a kind of "glow thread" and the other is a pea green to deep teal-y blue varigated....looks nicer than the picture shows



I got the anniversary bear all closed after DH stuffed him.

My bear work has been slowed a bit by the fact that I managed to hurt myself trying to turn the tiny little arm of the kangaroo baby.....I somehow turned my left thumb wrong and now when I put any stress on it I get a shooting pain up through the wrist....probably some kind of tendonitus thing.....so I'm doing the R.I.C.E. thing for another day or so (that's Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation) I'm wearing an elastic wrist sleeve and trying not to injure it more....NUTS!




One more football done -- that makes 31. I got the last fabric I needed for the top when I went out shopping yesterday. Nice -- purchased now because it was on sale, and I'll need it in the next week or so anyway.

I've been redesigning our website once again. This is the time when I ask myself why do I have one, but its basically just "revision whining" at work.....revising is harder than just starting from scratch, so I'm sort of doing a combined thing....soon as I get it done and loaded I'll be asking y'all to take a look and tell me what ya think!

Time to get to it.....

No comments: